- Network Operations
- Network functions
- Strategy and development
- Disruption and crisis
- Forecast, monitoring & analysis
- Operations planning
- Communication, navigation and surveillance
- Technical Systems
- Network Manager contacts
NM external meeting calendar
Latest (meeting) changes to 2019 calendar
- 27 June: NMB/25 (Network Management Board) - EUROCONTROL Brussels, HQ
Latest (meeting) changes to 2020 calendar
- 4 - 5 February: RNDSG/99 (Route Network Development Sub-Group) –Brussels HQ, EUROPA Conference room ASMSG/64 (Airspace Management Sub-Group) – CASTOR/EUROPA
- 6 February: RNDSG-ASMSG/29 - Joint session – CASTOR/EUROPA 26-27 February: NETOPS/26 (Network Operations Team) - Brussels HQ, CASTOR Conference Room
- 28-29 April: RNDSG/100 (Route Network Development Sub-Group) – EUROPA ASMSG/65 (Airspace Management Sub-Group) – CASTOR/EUROPA 30 April: RNDSG-ASMSG/30 – Joint session – CASTOR/EUROPA
- 13-14 May: NETOPS/27 (Network Operations Team) - Brussels HQ, POLLUX Conference Room 22-23 September: RNDSG/101 (Route Network Development Sub-Group) – EUROPA ASMSG/66 (Airspace Management Sub-Group) – CASTOR /EUROPA 24 September: RNDSG-ASMSG/31 – Joint session – CASTOR /EUROPA
- 14-15 October: NETOPS/28 (Network Operations Team) - Brussels HQ CASTOR Conference Room
How to use layers
To see the layers:
- Select the layers icon from the list of icons on the left-hand side of the calendar.
- Apply the following principles when personalising your layers:
LAYER OPERATING PRINCIPLES:
* Keep all top layers (in capital letters) selected unless you wish to deactivate the whole corresponding layer and its sub-layers.
* Click the sub-layers to deselect all meetings and holidays.
* Click again on the meetings you wish to view.