EUROCONTROL Supplier portal
The Supplier portal is a secure online tool which allows registered suppliers to:
- Download documents about an on-going competition published on the portal;
- Submit an offer to a competition, whether it is a call for tender, price enquiry or call for interest;
- Access information related to EUROCONTROL’s procurement cycle.
To use the Supplier portal
You need to have:
|1. A OneSky Online account||OneSky Online is the EUROCONTROL extranet, a secure portal which offers access to our services and tools. When you register, you will be able to choose your extranet login ID and password.|
|2. A Supplier portal account||Only authorised users can use the Supplier portal. It is used to manage the end-to-end tendering process. Once your request is approved, you will receive a separate User Name (your email address) and an automatically generated password which you are recommended to change at your first logon.|
|Ask yourself||YES||NO||I FORGOT|
|Do I already have a OneSky Online account?||
Request a new email or password here:
|Do I (or the company I work for) already have a Supplier portal account?||
Send an email quoting the VAT number of your company to
|If you have a OneSky Online account as well as a Supplier portal account||
- There can only be one Supplier portal account per company
- We advise you to choose a generic email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) instead of a individual one (email@example.com).
- Avoid using the term ‘eurocontrol’ in your email address.
- You need a European VAT number to be able to register to the Supplier Portal. If you don't have a European VAT number, please inform us so that we can help you. You can check what the VAT standard is for each country on the European Commissions’s website http://ec.europa.eu/taxation_customs/vies/faqvies.do#item_11
For any questions or issues: firstname.lastname@example.org