- SESAR 2020
- SESAR 1
- ATM Master Plan
- ATM Architecture & Information Management
- Aeronautical Information Management (AIM)
- Airport Network
- Aviation Meteorology
- Enterprise Architecture (EA)
- System Wide Information Management (SWIM)
- Tools & support
- Background information
- Building the future Network
- Future airport operations
- Future ATC operations & systems
- Long-term research & innovation
- Business Cases and Cost Benefit Analyses
- Civil-military coordination
- Research cooperation
- Simulations and validation
- Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS)
Quality (Phase 1 P-17)
The following requirement for Quality Management systems is included in ICAO Annex 15 (edtion 13):
"3.2.1 Quality Management systems shall be implemented and maintained encompassing all functions of an aeronautical information service, as outlined in 3.1.7. The execution of such quality management systems shall be made demonstrable for each function stage, when required."
Furthermore, the European States have agreed to implement ISO 9000 Quality Assurance for their activities in their national Aeronautical Information Services.
The additional resources on Quality Management can be found below:
AIS Data Process (ADP) and Static Data Procedures (SDP)
Within ECAC States the drive to implement ISO 9001:2000 Quality Management in AIS and the development of the European AIS Database (EAD) required a thorough description of AIS operations. This was achieved with the ADP and SDP that establish a set of harmonised guidelines agreed upon by ECAC States as representing "best" AIS practices for receipt, storage and publications of AIS Static Data. A direct benefit of these guidelines is to provide State AIS with a baseline to which they can refer when developing their QA process.
- The AIS Data Process (ADP) describes WHAT actions are carried out to produce the Annex 15 Integrated Aeronautical Information Package.
- The Static Data Procedures (SDP) relate to the AIS Data Process and detail HOW these actions are undertaken and traced.
- The AIS Data Process Poster provides an overview of the mapping of the SDP to the ADP.
The European Commission adopted on 26 January 2010 the Regulation EC 73/2010 laying down requirements on the quality of aeronautical data and aeronautical information for the single European sky. Further information is available on the ADQ-webpages.