- Chairman: Joachim Bruja (Austrocontrol/AT)
- Co-chairman: Dennis Hart
- Secretary: Alexandre Petrovsky
The AIM/SWIM Team provides a direct channel of communication between the EUROCONTROL Agency and its stakeholders on AIM and SWIM activities and supports the Agency in its entrusted tasks.
The AIM/SWIM Team monitors the cost-conscious and timely implementation of AIM and SWIM domain activities as part of the future uniform European ATM system.
The team meets in Brussels twice per year.
The participation to the AIM/SWIM Team is open to:
- Senior civil and military representatives from the ECAC member States;
- ANS providers and NSA/Regulators with overall accountability for the national AIS/M domain activities;
- Senior representatives from relevant user organisations, equipment manufactures and avionics manufactures and international organisations (e.g. ICAO, EUROCAE etc.)
All documentation -including the Terms Of Reference and the Work Programme- of this team is published on the AIM/SWIM group of OneSky Teams. Access to this online repository is free of charge, only a registration is needed.