The EUROCONTROL Performance Review Commission has published a high level analysis on preliminary ACE 2016 data prior to the publication of the final ACE Report in May 2018 following high stakeholder interest.
The Single European Sky (SES) initiative of the European Commission (EC) provides a legislative framework to meet future safety, capacity and efficiency needs at a European rather than at a national level.
Due to its extensive expertise and valuable experience in European air traffic management (ATM), the EC has asked EUROCONTROL to assist in the overall implementation of Europe’s future ATM system.
- CEM Online request access
- DG CLIMA (EC)
- DG Environment (EC)
- DG Mobility and Transport (EC)
- DGAC (France)
- DFS (Germany)
- European Environment Agency
- Framework Convention on Climate Change (UN)
- IPCC (UNEP/WMO)
- Air Traffic Control (Switzerland - Skyguide)
- Transport & Environment - European Federation
- CAA Environmental Research and Consultancy Dpt.(UK)
- Department for Transport (UK)
- Sustainable Aviation Strategy (UK)
Contact us for further information