Industry Monitor 186 - August 2016
Main highlights of this month:
- European flights grew at a sustained rate of 2.3% in July and 2.6% in August 2016 compared with respective 2015 months.
- International arrival/departure flow in Turkey continued to decline in August (-18% in August 2015) after a sharp decline in tourism.
- Amsterdam Schiphol became the busiest airport in terms of IFR movements in the 2016 second quarter.
- The Euro area GDP rose by 1.6% during the second quarter of 2016.
- Oil prices dropped down to €41 per barrel in August.
If you wish to receive the Industry Monitor every month in your mailbox, fill in our subscription form.