The Network Manager - connecting the network
22 January 2013
The Network Manager adds value to Europe’s air traffic management (ATM) system by:
- helping air navigation service providers, aircraft operators and airports enhance their Europe-wide network performance
- jointly creating strategy, plans and priorities
- helping to make routes more efficient
- balancing demand and capacity
- managing scarce resources
- consolidating information into centralised ATM databases and helping to underpin collaborative decision-making
- monitoring and analysing network performance
- dealing with network challenges centrally - weather, major events, hotspots, crises.
Watch this animated video for more details.