- Governance & functions
- Strategy and development
- Disruption and crisis
- Forecast, monitoring & analysis
- Network Operations
- Operations planning
- Communication, navigation and surveillance
- Technical Systems
- Network Manager contacts
Access to NM's Operational Services and Products
A step-by-step guide
This procedure will help you through the formalities for obtaining access to NM's Operational Services and Products:
1. Consult our Service Catalogue
2. Check eligibility criteria and applicable rules
Before completing the application form for access to the NM Operational Services and Products, please read the Agreements and Policies page.
3. Check if there is any applicable fee
The NM Operational Services and Products are in principle provided free of charge. However, in some cases, charges are levied to cover part of the token/certificate related costs.
4. Submit the appropriate Service Request Form
- To subscribe to the EAD Services, click here
- To subscribe to the other NM Operational Services and Products - such as: NOP Portal, NMIR, CHMI, CCMS, NM B2B, DDS – click here
- Request for messaging / addressing form - for Aircraft Operators only, this form covers the request, to send to a SITA or AFTN address, the provision of ATFCM and/or IFPS messages by EUROCONTROL .
5. Sign the Agreement.
If this is the first time that your organisation requests access to the NM Operational Services and Products, you have to enter into an agreement with EUROCONTROL. EUROCONTROL initiates the process after the service request has been approved.
It should be noted that the agreements and the process relating to the conclusion thereof is currently under review – users will be informed when the changes are applicable.
6. NM software download
After your organisation has entered into an agreement with EUROCONTROL, you will receive an email containing a link and the instructions for downloading the software package needed to access the relevant service or application. It includes a software authentication device (a token or a certificate).
7. Contact EUROCONTROL for token/certificate activation
You must then telephone the Technical Helpdesk (CSO) to activate your token/certificate; giving you access to the NM service or application.
8. Pay applicable fees
The invoice with the applicable fees will be sent to the customer organisation's address (indicated in the Service Request Form.).
It should be noted that the payment process is currently under review – users will be informed when the changes are applicable.