How to reach the Training Institute
EUROCONTROL Institute of Air Navigation Services is located 3 km from Luxembourg city centre on the Plateau de Kirchberg:
12, rue Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
Tel: +352 43 60 61 1
Fax: +352 43 60 61 561
Look at our video welcome to IANS
Locate the Training Institute using this Google map showing buses, hotels, etc.
Train / Bus directions
From the city centre or from the 'Gare Centrale' take :
- Bus 1: alight at "D'Coque"
- Bus 8: alight at "Antoine de Saint-Exupery"
- Bus 16: alight at "D'Coque"
- Bus 18: alight at "Antoine de Saint-Exupery"
Near Luxembourg :
- Leave the motorway (A1/E44) at EXIT 8 "Plateau de Kirchberg, Foire-Messe, Luxembourg-Centre"
- Follow signs to “Plateau de Kirchberg, Luxembourg-Centre”. (you have the choice between the tunnel, on the left and the roundabout, on the right)
- Go straight ahead towards Luxembourg-Centre (Avenue J.-F. Kennedy)
- Go right at the third set of traffic lights (just after the four white chimneys)
- In "Rue Erasme", go straight on at the roundabout and take the first on the right into Rue Antoine de St-Exupery.
N 49° 37.514’
E 006° 09.062’
Luxembourg is served by Luxembourg International Airport (ELLX), which is 12 km from the Luxembourg city centre.
From the airport, you can take Bus 16 and alight at the bus stop “Erasme”. The bus leaves every 15 minutes and takes you to the Institute in roughly 10 minutes. Individual bus tickets can be bought from the bus driver. A taxi costs approximatively €30.
There is a wide range of hotels which are conveniently located for those visiting the Institute in Luxembourg or Network Operations in Brussels.
EUROCONTROL has negotiated preferential rates with many of the local hotels. To benefit from this special arrangement, you should specify the appropriate booking code when you reserve your hotel accommodation. The relevant national training contact can provide the necessary booking code.
If you do not have a contact and wish to take advantage of the preferential rates, where available, please contact the course reservation office by e-mail.
If you wish to stay overnight in Brussels, we have negotiated preferential rates with some hotels. Delegates wishing to take advantage of these rates should click on the link below for hotel information in Brussels. You will need to mention "EUROCONTROL rates" to receive a discount when booking at these hotels.