Surveillance Info Days 2017
The Surveillance Info Days are organised under the scope of the deployment of harmonised and interoperable high-performance European surveillance systems. Their objective is to strengthen cooperation between the civil and military ANSPs and the industry on the challenges they are faced with.
The two-day event will focus on key topics such as:
- Potential upgrade of ARTAS for tracking non-cooperative drones;
- “Big Data” with the example of the SUR Data application;
- Harmonised interoperable hig-performance European surveillance system supported by the Eurocontrol’s Surveillance Services and
- ANSP Perspective on the usage of surveillance products.
You will have the opportunity to meet our Surveillance tools experts and discuss latest developments.
A unique opportunity to meet surveillance experts from around Europe
Guest speakers as well as the EUROCONTROL team of experts will address future challenges such as:
- the Global Aeronautical Distress and Safety System (GADSS),
- space-based Automatic Dependent Surveillance-Broadcast (ADS-B),
- and the surveillance of Remotely Piloted Aircraft Systems (RPAS).
Participants will also have the opportunity to visit stands and speak directly to our top experts to learn more about products such as SDDS (Surveillance Data Distribution System), ARTAS (ATM Surveillance Server and Tracker) and SASS-C (Surveillance Analysis Support System for ATC Centres).
Who can attend
The event is open to representatives of air navigation service providers (ANSPs), international organisations and industry.
Attendance at the event is free of charge. Registration is mandatory.