National Supervisory Authorities Human Resources Application (N-HRA) Workshop 2018
EUROCONTROL organised the third N-HRA workshop, giving current and future application users the opportunity to:
- learn from the experiences of NSAs using the N-HRA,
- review recent enhancements to the N-HRA and collect feedback,
- share experiences and current best practices in this area and
- collectively identify areas for further implementation.
The workshop was an excellent opportunity for users to develop a common understanding of the N-HRA, learn about it’s benefits and provide in-person feedback to the application’s project manager.
The workshop was attended by representatives from National Supervisory Authorities (NSAs), Air Navigation Service (ANS) Oversight Domain Managers and Human Resource professionals within Civil Aviation Authorities who learned about how N-HRA can improve their way of working and shared their experiences with fellow experts in the field.
Day 1 - 16 April 2018
|Welcome Address – Adriaan Heerbaart, Director DPS|
|Introductions and Expectations|
|N-HRA Demonstration and Review of Recent Enhancements - Una Mellett, EUROCONTROL|
Day 2 - 17 April 2018
|Summary Day 1|
|N-HRA Project Update – Status and Review of Actions from 2017 Workshop - Una Mellett, EUROCONTROL|
|Feedback from Users - Presentations and Discussions:|
|Josef Kopp, Head of ANS Department, CAA, Czech Republic/FABCE|
|Vladislav (Lado) Kuljanishvili, Head of ANS Department, CAA, Georgia|
|Marcel Hartman, Senior Inspector, ILENT, The Netherlands|
|N-HRA Future Considerations including:|
|Personal Data Protection and Updated N-HRA License Agreement – Eva Contreras, Data Protection Co-ordinator, DPS, EUROCONTROL|
|User Perspective on GDPR and N-HRA – Paul Kennedy, Divisional Manager, SRD, IAA, Ireland|
|Discussion on N-HRA Future Considerations|
|Workshop Conclusions and Wrap Up|
EUROCONTROL has developed the web-based Human Resources (HR) application for the ANS Oversight Domain to help with:
- managing processes, such as staff planning and monitoring, training plans and monitoring, role requirements and competency monitoring,
- producing HR Assessments required by the European Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) 2017/373 on a biennial basis,
- managing pools of experts in cases when States in a FAB share resources.
The N-HRA supports and facilitates CAA/ANS management decision making processes at State, FAB and regional level to ensure that staff shortages can be minimised and alleviated. Learn more about our tool on our dedicated page.