Communication Navigation and Surveillance Symposium - Time for a conceptual change in CNS?
In the face of emerging concepts, capabilities, constraints and applications, aviation and its infrastructure will need to adapt. A wide range of factors will influence the introduction of new concepts and technologies aimed at enhancing existing communication, navigation and surveillance domains which can no longer be considered as independent silos.
Against this background, EUROCONTROL will host a two-day interactive CNS Symposium aiming at providing participants with up-to-date information on CNS progress and gathering CNS perspectives from Member States, international organisations, ANSPs, aviation users, industry and universities. An exhibition will help showcase high-potential applications and solutions proposed by industry as well as ongoing research activities.
The event is open to all aviation stakeholder interested in CNS evolution opportunities and challenges. Participation is free of charge, however, registration is required as seats are limited.
Showcase your work
Proposals for exhibits can be made using the registration form. Due to the limited available space, a selection of exhibits will be made based on their relevance to the topics of the symposium.
What can you expect
The event will consist of:
- Keynote speech
- Integrated CNS concept
- CNS & Spectrum Strategy and Roadmap
- Digitalisation, connectivity and automation
- Performance-based CNS
- Space-based CNS infrastructure
- CNS terrestrial and airborne modernisation and rationalisation
- Civil/military synergies and dual use
- Innovation and technology transfer between drones/RPAS, GA and commercial
- Certification in a performance-based environment
- CNS services and interoperability
- Spectrum constraints and opportunities
- Stands & showroom
More information will be available in an upcoming agenda.