- Single European Sky
- Regulatory support
- European ANS Performance Review
- Safety Regulation Commission
- Pan-European planning and reporting
- Remotely Piloted Aircraft System (RPAS)
- Functional Airspace Block (FABs)
Support to civil aviation and national supervisory authorities
EUROCONTROL supports States in the interpretation and implementation of the Single European Sky legislation.
This legislation calls for the establishment of national supervisory authorities (NSA) within each State. Their mission is to oversee the implementation of the Single Sky.
We provide specific support to the civil aviation authorities (CAA) and the national supervisory authorities of EUROCONTROL Member States (encompassing more than the European Union States) in the following areas:
- producing guidance material and coordinating training for NSAs;
- supporting the European Commission to run its NSA Coordination Platform and the FAB Focal Point Group, and the relevant working arrangements;
- prodiving local customised support to CAAs and NSAs on request of individual States or the European Commission.