- Governance & functions
- Strategy and development
- Disruption and crisis
- Forecast, monitoring & analysis
- Network Operations
- Operations planning
- Communication, navigation and surveillance
- Technical Systems
- Network Manager contacts
Central Office for Delay Analysis (CODA)
The Central Office for Delay Analysis (CODA) provides policy makers and managers of the ECAC air transport system with timely, reliable and comprehensive information on the air traffic delay situation in Europe.
The main tasks involve:
- data collection from a wide variety of data providers,
- data validation to ensure that the CODA database does not produce questionable results,
- database loading which applies further validity checks such as completeness and consistency of the data when compared to what is already in CODA (e.g. duplicate flight information),
- software-supported delay analysis,
- report generation through verification, analysis, formatting and synopsis and
- provision of internet access interface to data and analysis.
CODA Analysis tool
This tool provides information on all delay causes one week after the end of each calendar month. Besides statistics and reports based on the Network Manager flight data, CODA incorporates operational data received from various operators. This data first needs to be uploaded into the CODA database (only the data that can be successfully matched against NM flight information will be moved to the actual CODA tables), and is then aggregated to allow responsive queries.
Please be aware that this application is only accessible to certified people who are professionally engaged in air traffic flow management and aircraft operations.
You can request secured access to our online analysis tool via the OneSky Online registration form. Once access is granted, each industry partner can reach their specific part of the CODA analysis tool.
CODA Report (CORE) tool
Airlines also have access to the CODA Report (CORE), an online report generator that creates a PDF based on the parameters set by the user. Watch our video for a demo on how to use the CORE report tool. Download a sample report below.